ObjexxSISAME 1.9 has been released with new capabilities including:
- Technology preview of the ObjexxSISAME 2.0 GUI
- Major simulation performance gains
- New structured input file format
- Unlimited structure nesting
- Real-time 3D OpenSceneGraph model and simulation visualization
- Linux and Windows™ 32-bit and 64-bit support
ObjexxSISAME 2.0 Preview
ObjexxSISAME 2.0 is under development with a cross-platform Qt-based GUI. Technology preview releases will be available soon.
The 2.0 release will include:
- Cross-platform Qt-based GUI (demo video at right)
- Model builder with on-the-fly validation and 3D visualization
- Plotting of static and dynamic Link characteristics
- Real-time 3D visualization of simulations in an integrated OpenSceneGraph display
- Batch (console) run support with optional 3D visualization
A new Objexx Fortran parser has been written from the ground up for Fortran conversion with support for the modern constructs of Fortran 90, 95, 2003, and 2008. The parser was written with a clean front-end separation from the C++ emitter to enable generating additional output languages in the future.
The 4.0 release of the Objexx Fortran Compatibility Library extends the Fortran 90-2008 array support with efficient array slices (sections) and "member" array usage, and extended scalar and array intrinsic support.
The ObjexxFCL provides Fortran migration and compatibility support for C++ projects.
The 1.2 release of the Objexx Fortran ToolKit adds generic functions for number-to-string conversion and build scripts and usage examples for a number of platform+compiler combinations.
The 1.1 release added support for arrays up to 7 dimensions and refined unit testing comparison functions.
The ObjexxFTK includes a unit testing framework, assertion support, and a collection of useful tools for Fortran development.