The ObjexxSISAME 2.0 Technical Preview is available with a cross-platform Qt-based GUI. New capabilities include:
- Cross-platform Qt-based GUI (demo video at right)
- GUI model builder with on-the-fly validation
- Plotting of static and dynamic Link characteristics
- Major simulation performance gains
- New structured input file format
- Unlimited structure nesting
- Real-time 3D OpenSceneGraph visualization
- Batch (console) run support with optional 3D visualization
Version 4.1 of the Objexx Fortran Compatibility Library extends the Fortran 90-2008 array support with efficient array slices (sections) and "member" array usage, and extended scalar and array intrinsic support. Some of the new capabilities are:
- Row-major array variant and process for conversion from column-major
- Array alignment control for optimizing vectorization performance
- Vectorization support extended
- Performance gains in array construction and many array operations
- Grow-friendly std::vector compatible 1D array API
- Array support for std::unique_ptr and similar movable elements
The ObjexxFCL provides Fortran migration and compatibility support for C++ projects.
The 1.2 release of the Objexx Fortran ToolKit adds generic functions for number-to-string conversion and build scripts and usage examples for a number of platform+compiler combinations.
The 1.1 release added support for arrays up to 7 dimensions and refined unit testing comparison functions.
The ObjexxFTK includes a unit testing framework, assertion support, and a collection of useful tools for Fortran development.
OpenSceneGraph 3.4.0 binaries for 64-bit Windows built with Visual C++ 2015 are now available to the OSG community on the OpenSceneGraph page.
A new Objexx Fortran parser has been written from the ground up for Fortran conversion with support for the modern constructs of Fortran 90, 95, 2003, and 2008. The parser was written with a clean front-end separation from the C++ and Python emitters to enable generating additional output languages in the future.